Monday, March 7, 2016

Colouring Calendar and F-C Pitt artist pens

Just a quick page tonight before bedtime, from Jenean Morrison's 2016 colouring calendar. It's a tome! Nearly A4 size and thick as a phonebook. I'm mainly using my 48 set of Faber Castell Pitt artist pens, with the brush tip, for this book. I'm also working on a review of these pens as there is very little online in way of blog posts or youtube videos about them! I'll show you how you can use them for shading and what sets them apart from other markers. As I'm a bit fussy with the photography bit I'll have to wait until the weekend until I can shoot proper pics for the review and perhaps also a small video about shading and combining with other media. We'll see! For now, let's see if I can finish some more pages in this bible. I'm lagging behind to say the least, I have coloured just one more page since New Year's. I think I might have too many books! .. said no colourista ever :)
I'm also working on the March page of the Secret Garden wall calendar. The design itself is finished but I want to add a detail to commemorate the national holiday of Hungary that's coming up in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment